Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So long folks.....

I havent posted in a while. I know, I'm a bad blogger. I've actually been pretty busy and pre-occupied this past month. There was school going back, my husband quitting his job, a trip to Melbourne, a wedding, Doctors appointments, tracking down a repairer to fix our car, etc.

But to be honest, my hearts just not in blogging anymore.

So Im going to leave it here.
I havent decided if Im going to close down my twitter account yet.

The support and feedback I have gotten over the past year has been great from you bunch of lovely peeps. But really why bother doing something if you arent enjoying it as much as you should?

If the need to re start blogging again ever gets me again, then I'll be back, but for now its not goodbye,

Its just a See you Later.....

-Mich.
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment